On the occasion of the release of its new white paper “Chasing the European Unicorns: How to position the European innovation ecosystem to the forefront? “, AmCham France is organizing a webinar attended by various experts from the innovation ecosystem, including Valtus Associate Partner Philippe Canonne.
Faced with competition from Asia and the United States, Europe is lagging behind in terms of innovation. How to create a environment favorable to the emergence of European champions of innovation? What means or methods to find these famous unicorns in Europe?
In partnership with Valtus, AmCham France (American Chamber of Commerce in France) presents, in its latest white paper, its analyzes and recommendations, structured around 4 axes: culture of innovation, market fragmentation, funding channels and collaboration.
To mark the launch, AmCham France invites experts from the European innovation ecosystem to come and discuss during an exclusive webinar:
- Philippe Canonne, Partner, Valtus
- Olivier Letessier, Group Vice President – Research & Development, Air Liquide
- Bruno Martinaud, Entrepreneurship Academic Director Ecole polytechnique – Co-Director MSc X-HEC Entrepreneurs
- Guillaume Sauvage de Saint Marc, Sr Director Engineering, Emerging Technologies & Incubation, Cisco
- Chloe Tuot, Chief Operations Officer, Raise Lab
Also watch Philippe Canonne’s analysis on the European innovation ecosystem!