15 rue de Berri – 75008 Paris – Téléphone : 33 (0)1 44 94 91 70 – Télécopie : 33 (0)1 49 24 02 66 – firstname.lastname@example.org – SAS au capital de 37 000 € – RCS Paris 442 223 269 – Code APE 7022z
The logos and brand names featured on this website are registered trademarks. Their mention in no way grants any license or right of use whatsoever of the said trademarks, which cannot therefore be used without the prior written consent of the trademark’s owner under penalty of infringement. All information present on this website can be downloaded, reproduced or printed, under the following conditions:
• They may only be used for informational purposes and in no way whatsoever for commercial purposes
• They may not be modified in any way whatsoever
• Any reproduction thereof must be accompanied by the mention “copyright www.valtus.fr.”
Any other use, unless expressly authorized by Valtus Transition through prior written approval, is strictly prohibited.
Infomaniak Network SA
Rue Eugène Marziano 25
1227 Les Acacias (GENEVA)
What is a cookie?
Cookies and similar technologies are small data files stored on your computer, mobile phone or tablet. They can have different functions, but are generally used to keep track of visited websites. They contain a small amount of information about specific website visits that can be used to remember you and your preferences on future visits. They do not allow you to be identified, but to record your browsing data, in order to increase its performance and measure its audience.
For the same purposes, in the Manager portal, Valtus may use automated or semi-automated systems/processes to propose adapted missions to his/her profile (depending on skills or availability, for example). The Manager accepts that his data is processed in an automated way.
The cookies we use are:
- HTTP essential cookies for the proper functioning of the site;
- analytical cookies, collected by Google Analytics, to measure the audience of the site;
- Social network cookies, generated when you use the sharing or appreciation buttons (see the general conditions of use of the different social networks).
- “functional” and “technical” cookies, which allow you to remember your choices and preferences, as well as to provide features that facilitate the navigation of websites. Some are essential for the proper functioning of the sites and are strictly necessary for the provision of a service. They cannot be configured.
- We do not use advertising cookies. We do not pass on this data to third parties for prospecting purposes.
What is the applicable legal framework?
By amending article 5(3) of directive 2002/58/EC through adoption of directive 2009/136/EU, the EU legislator has established the principle:
- of prior consent from the user before storing data on a user’s equipment or accessing already-stored data;
- except if these actions are strictly required for delivering a service from the information company as expressly requested by the subscriber or user.
How do I delete cookies related to my internet browsing?
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser at any time by setting it:
- Google Chrome: Go to the “Tools” menu. Click on “Settings”. Click on “Show advanced settings”, then on “Content settings”. “Allow local date to be set” must be selected. Once this is done, select “Block all cookies”.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/